2.8.03

Sarah came to her decision and we've split up. I didn't want it to happen but i can't exactly demand she stay with me so I have to respect her decision. And I do. With all the respect in the world. And we at least split up on good terms so i'll still see her a lot. We are best friends after all. :) I do however feel i've lost a huge part of my life in our splitting up, but these things happen and I just have to accept it and move on with my life. I can't dwell on something like this for the rest of my life, but i'm definitely going to remember the time we spent together for the rest of it. I'm going to remember the night we got together for day 1 of our time together after seeing the hilarious 'Just Married' in the cinema. I'm going to remember falling flat on my face in Croxteth Park only to look up and see her nearly choking from laughter at my misfortune. And I certainly won't forget the nights we went out together and how beautiful she looked. I'll never forget these times, as well as the time we spent during the whole 116 days that we were together. I'm never going to forget her being the perfect girl for me, and how it's going to be impossible to find anyone better. But then I suppose I don't want to, I guess I like the idea that she was the most amazing woman to have ever been born.

Aside from that, I just want to tell you that i'm fine. I'm good, had my two bad teeth out and my mouth's feeling a 100% better (go dentist!) and so i'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself at the moment. Still no job, but life's been shitter (just about), so I can't complain too much. I head off to London on Tuesday with my babycakes, for a 4 day stint. Should be classic fun, and i'm really looking forward to it. Then after that, there's not a whole lot till University rolls around, and strangely enough I can't wit to start again. Going to be good I think.

on that, I bid ye adieu, and wish us all a prosperous golden future.

If I fell in love with you,
Would you promise to be true,
And help me understand,
Because i've been in love before
And I know that love was more,
Than just, holding hands...em>

The Beatles - If I Fell

I never wanted anything in my life,
Not until I met you,
I thought you'd see me through,
All the bad days that I had before I met you...

No comments: