20.8.03

"What I don't know, I have never heard..."

Yes - Starship Trooper (1971)


I felt quite compelled to write this blog today. No particular reason, but I dunno why, I just felt like I HAD to do this blog today. It's weird when things like that happen, but they do and when they do t (GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT!!!!). Ok then...

Me and Sarah are easing the tension we created for ourselves over the two weeks since we split up and thankfully, our friendship is intact. We're taking it slowly at the moment, but we're acknowledging eachother's presence. I was there for her this week, and she was there for me this week. it feels amazing to still have her in my life in a positive light, and for that i'm very grateful.

Everyone's fucking off to Leeds and Reading this week. I am all alone! Still, it was my choice so i gotta live with that and figure out what the hell i'm gonna do this weekend. Because to be honest, there's not a whole lot of options. I'm not exactly rich at the moment (I need a job!), and my student loan doesn't come in for another month so I am EXTREMELY fucked at the moment. I'm praying that someone will take me on for a job, but praying's for idiots.

Anyways, i'm off for now. I'm really tired and need to relax. I want to bid ye all adieu... adieu...

No comments: