27.8.03
Had a good talk with Sarah before and now I feel like I can move on properly. Recently's been a real drag for me, but we spoke before, she gave me the info I really needed to here and I think it's time I can move on now. I still truly love her, and wish her the greatest happiness in whatever she chooses to do with her life, and what decisions she makes in the future. As for me... well, i'm not looking for any girl at the moment. Any would seem useless after Sarah, so i don't see the point in looking for anyone right now. Besides, Uni starts next month and I have to be all ready for that don't I??? :) For everyone who's been there for me in the past, thank you. :) This mostly includes Ally, Blakely, Claire, Laura, Chris, and Pete. You've all been fantastic while i've been so down and i can't thank you all enough! thank you all, you truly desrve to be loved... Mwahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment