What a night. Went the Krazy House with our Lee, Blakely, Pete Abe and Pillow turned up unexpectedly. This update is dedicated to Pillow, who told me he STILL reads my blog and has done since day 1. Ya gotta love that kinda dedication!
Was a tough night. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it anywhere as much as I might usually, but I still got a few laughs out of it. Blakely disappeared at the end of the night, which confused me and our Lee as to where he'd fucked off to, but we all know what ale does to the average teenager. :) Sarah called me while me and our Lee were in the taxi on our way home at about 2:45am. To say I was happy would be a huge under-statement. It gave me quite the lift to hear her voice at that time. Tho it was unfortunate as well because my mind was half on our Lee who was close to blowing his guts up in a victorious fashion. Still, i managed to get a few words in with her before she had to leave to go to bed.
A few shout outs to the likes of Becci, Jenny-Anne, Blakely, and Pete (Pete's the guy on the left of the main picture of Blakely's site). They all at one time or another asked me how I was and I needed that last night. It felt good to know that after all this time not seeing them they still had the time there to ask me how I was. I especially thank Pete for hugging me and telling me I was always welcome into his world. :) He's a sexy bastard.
Apart from that, a pretty uneventful night. Hardly anyone I knew was there which is always a shame but ya can't expect everyone out I suppose but they are the best nights, when every corner you turn happens to bring another recognisable individual from your past, always willing to say hello and ask how you are. Or if they can have a free drink. In which case I tell them to, in the utterly wonderful words of Mr. C. Brown, "FUCK OFF!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment