What a fantastic night! Only me, Kate, Blakely, Pete and Pete went together, but it was still a huge buzz! I got merrily drunk had a few aftershocks (Back to the good ol' days with the aftershocks!), and just has a great night! I needed this night after the last two weeks, and it was a good sign that things seem to be moving onward for me. I had a laugh with everyone, had a few drinks splashed on me, but didn't get to see my good friend Ally? What happened there? :( The highlight of the night for me tho, was going on to the K3 on my own, and hearing Justin Timberlake singing 'Rock Your Body'! I know all the words after teaching myself, and when I saw Sam with Paul Barton, Graham, and her friend Faye, she couldn't believe I knew all these words. And when the beat-boxing came on, she was convinced! I was so Justin for like, 10 seconds maybe? But it put a smile on her face and she gave me a big hug for my performance. :) I was chuffed anyway!
overall, A fantastic night. I said I was going to move on as of Saturday, and tonight was a hell of a good show of my moving on. i'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Sarah being there, because I did, but I still didn't let it get to me enough to ruin my night. It was great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment