16.8.03
My last comment earlier today refers to the fact that i HAVE decided to move on now. I mean, me and Sarah have split, and the past 2 weeks haven't been the best, but we had a good long chat last night about where we stand and it made me realise that now i can move on. it'll be tricky at first, but i'm sure i'll pull through with it in the long run. It's probably going to do my sanity a whole lot better too, cos I know how depressed i've been, and how much i've relied on certain people. Thank you all for being there for when I needed you and, now with my 'coming to terms' phase now in full flow, I just need you to be there helping me along the way. And trust me, i'll be back to normal before you can say, "Ahoy hoy!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment