I feel like i'm at a dead end, and I need to move on. I don't mean from Sarah, because that's already started, I just mean in general. I'm fed up with this place. Liverpool, England, Merseyside, whatever. I'm just fed up with everything, from the prices I have to pay for the latest DVD, to the shit that gets put on TV every night, up to the downright insanity of a daily newspaper employing a reporter solely to tell us how David Beckham is in Spain. That's just the beginning. I'm fed up with everything. My family life could be a whole lot better that's for sure, and my social life isn't what I want it to be, but most of that's down to my fault anyways. Basically, there's only three things stopping me from emigrating for good and thats:
1. Lack of money
2. Only a 3rd of the way through University.
3. Sarah
I could explain each one, especially the 3rd one, but i don't want to. I need change. Definitely. And after i've finished up at Uni (which will come a lot quicker than it feels), i'm gonna hopefully blow this pop-stand and fuck off fod good. Never coming back except for family visits. I need this. I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment