3.9.03

Sometimes I wonder why I open my fucking mouth. I really do. I have a habit of letting things go REALLY good, and then silly me will go and say something which fucks everything right up the brown eye. I don't know why I do it to myself. Looking back at my lost update about fucking off for good, i'm thinking that's definitely going to be my best option when university's finally over. Go to America, settle down and try and hit the big time career wise. We all know this is the kind of thing they make movies about, but maybe that's my inspiration, what with movies playing such a huge part in my life. Either way, I feel like there's nothing left for me either. Well there is one thing, but i'm never going to be able to get that back, nor be able to take it with me to the US so that's pretty much a no-go right there. Either way, I can't wait till my aim begins to unravel. It might seem extreme now, but when it becomes a reality, i don't care how shocked you might or might not be. i'm not unhappy with myself. Not at all. I've got a lot going for me at the moment, but it's just not enough.

No comments: