13.9.03

Went out last night to the KH, primarily to meet a friend from Canada who used to be in my junior school class, but also to have a joysome and rowdy fun-filled time with my chums!

Lisa Swinden was the girl i mentioned back in January, about her getting married. While I was in uni for 3 weeks.....................(Memories of shit covered thermometers ravage my mind)....................... and anyway, I met her last night and as usual she looked stunning! Very sexy my dear! :) She even gave me a bottle of something... but I can't remember what it was now. Ah well, can't have been too bad, I was as pissed as a fart! :D

I found that if I have:

1 Tequila
2 Smirnoff Ice
1 Sambuca
2 Smirnoff Ice
1 Red Aftershock
2 Smirnoff Ice
1 Blue Aftershock
2 Smirnoff Ice

I can get EXTREMELY pissed, and yet only have to pay a total of £18!!! I also keep doing it in the order that I listed. It seems to be extremely effective and amazingly, I haven't threw up once since its introduction! I shall endeavour to repeat this order on more occasions...

I got a job! FINALLY!!! It's only for a discount store on hanover Street called 'Contraband' (it's above the Kwik-Save). I know, sounds very iffy, but when I went for the interview last week it seemed fine in there. However, there's a persistent smell of £-Stretcher wafting around my mind for some familiar reason... I HOPE TO GOD IT'S NOT LIKE THAT PLACE.

My mum comes out on Monday or Tuesday. One thing to say. THANK... GOD...

I finally painted my room!!! What... I haven't mentioned it before on this blog? Oh fuck off will ya, I can't tell you everything!!! Even if your name IS Pillow...

Aside from that, an amazing attitude has arisen for me. :) I'm really happy and I hope this carries on for the future. I need it after the drab which was August. Roll on October when i'll be working AND in Education again! Yay! Happy days are here again! :)

No comments: