And if the dam breaks open, many years too soon...
I'm confused. And I have thoughts in my head which I know not to be true as of yet but i'm scared to find out if they are true or not. I'd hope them not to be, but it's out of my hands. If they ARE true, i'm going to be extremely fucking disappointed, shocked, hurt, and my trust for people will go out the window. Right out. 10 stories high. Onto concrete paving. Ahem.
Aside from my paranoia, i'm good! Things are good. FINALLY going to get the paint for mine and Lee's room today, which we have put off since Tuesday, for various reasons. We're going for a nice lilac, bluey kinda colour. Something which could ease the mind in times of anger, stress, hate, etc. Trust me, I could do with something like that! :) Seriously tho, it'll be good to get this room done. I really can't wait. It'd almost feel like a new start kinda thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment