Another update for Sunday, this one dedicated to Sutty, who i haven't spoken to or seen in months, but had the lucky chance to converse with him before on MSN. He's a good lad, who i hope has a great future with his girl and who I hope gets what he wants out of uni and life in Leeds. Kudos to him.
My mood is like a roller-coaster at the moment. Good one sec, then shit the next hour. The sounds of Aimee Mann, Yes, and Level 42 are keeping me sane at the moment as was my good friend Ally who always seems to be there for me in my months of need. :) You're a great girl Ally, and I am proud to have you as my friend. As I am of all those other rascals out there keeping me at ease. I'm a strong character and the way I am at the moment is so against that. I have got to get through this but at the same time I don't want to. Although this feeling is horrible, it's also kind of great at the same time. If you don't understand me, just forget it, but there's something about not being able to have what you want / had that's kind of invigorating. Sure i'm low, but how often does anyone feel like i do at the moment? Not often, and for some reason I don't mind feeling like this. I don't know, guess i'm getting kinda weird now.
As i'm sure you've guessed, i'm updating a bit more frequently now. it'll probably be like this for quite a while now.
Aimee Mann - Wise Up
It's not going to stop, till you wise up...
Level 42 - It's Over
As I walk into the lonely afternoon,
I feel sad enough, I feel bad enough,
And all the times when you are lonely where you are,
Please don't hate me then,
I just could not pretend, oh no...
No comments:
Post a Comment