Went out last night with Sarah, our Lee, Blakely, Kate, Andy, Pete, Laura, and Kate's mate. We just went the Barracuda, drinks for a pound in there so it's a cheap night in there. It started off really good, chatting with everyone and me and Sarah were going fine. I was finding myself really relaxed with her and was very happy with how it was going. We all got up to go on the dance floor and I dunno what happened but the night just went upside down for me. I know I messed up in regard to one thing and other factors came into the change of mood. I really didn't know what to do and felt like a lost puppy.
Sarah stayed over afterwards cos I didn't want to see her go home on her own in a taxi at 2 in the morning and also cos she was going to town the next day anyway, as was I (Go Jobcentre). We had a good talk about the night's events and left it at that. I saw her off today in town before going the jobcentre to have a laugh.
Last nights events didn't help the already tricky situation between me and Sarah, and no single person is to blame. I feel like i'm losing all that's important around me and i'm scared that will become a reality. Don't get me wrong, i've accepted Sarah won't get back with me in the near future so i'm not going to act like a leech to try and win her back. I'm just friends with her now, but i'm scared i'll lose her as a friend. I'd hate that. She's an important person in my life and a fantastic girl. Even if I never got back with her my life wouldn't feel complete if she wasn't there as my friend, so i've got to make amends, in my own little way. Just a case of re-evaluating how we are and how I should behave.
On a side-note, I want to thank Blakely for what he said to me last night. He might not remember it now, but what you told me meant so much to me. I value your opinion (when you're being serious! ;) ) and what you said made me feel really good to know you're there for me. I do agree with you on the matter, and I too hope that it comes true, but only time will tell. Untill that time arises, thank you so much for being there as my friend. You're a hell of a confidante when you're drunk. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment