15.8.03

Oh bother. Boredom. Sheer boredom. No job to go to is fucking agony. Blakely got himself a job in a convenience store by Alder Hey, so it now seems the tables have totally turned and i'm now the ONLY person unemployed amongst my mates. It's depressing. It really is. At least if I had something to do at home it'd make things feel better, but there's fuck all. there's only so many times you can watch the same dvd's and even my videogames don't seem to hold the same amount of attraction as they used to. What the fuck's happening to me? I'm becoming a sheer nervous wreck.

One good thing did come out of today however, and that was our Lee getting accepted to john Moore's University, as of this September. I'm EXTREMELY proud of him and if he's reading this, I just wanna say stick with it. It might seem tough but trust me, it's better than not going back to education at all. University seems to offer a lot of opportunities, and i'd urge anyone and everyone to give it a try. it's not pretty at times, but it's another opening for your life I suppose. I actually can't wait to go back in mid september. Why? Because i'm SO fucking bored... :)

No comments: