9.8.03

Do we have to say goodbye to the past?
Yes I guess we do...


But a lot of us don't want to. Especially me at this moment. I often have a hard time letting go if i like something so much. Take the 'Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time' on the Nintendo 64 console. The christmas I got that, I spent one day playing it for 12 hours. Straight. With only breaks for food, which I ended up bringing upstairs anyway. But after a while I found that i was getting a little bored with it, i'd done most of what you could do in the game so went onto something else without completing it. Still haven't to this day. My point is, while it was there, it was perfect. I loved it. I was immersed, and didn't want to leave it on its own. I kinda feel like i'm 'there' at this moment in time and I definitely don't want to let go, but i'm going to have to. I'll hate myself forever for doing it, but there's nothing else for it. It's something that has to be done, and whether it takes days, weeks or months, i'm going to try my best to do it. I'll torture myself if it means me doing it, but by god I will. I can't let myself be lost, not at this point.

PS: My finger-nail is still shining. x

No comments: