Life's tough. It really is. This week's probably been one of the worst ever. For self-esteem, it's been no help that's for sure.
Sarah stayed over last night after telling me she needed to see me. We had a huge talk, and a few things were unveiled for the first time, and they helped me understand why we're in our current predicament. She went home today and we've decided to let her have time. To decide if she really does want to split up or not. I've done everything I can to convince her that we need to be together so the ball's in her court now. I don't hate her, not at all. I truly love the girl and will forever more. I'll be guttered if we split up but if that's what she wants, I have to respect her decision. I'll still be her best friend, but it won't be the same, nor will it be exactly what I want. I hope things go my way, but i've learnt over the last few years that 'luck' and me NEVER go together.
I remember telling Natasha in Spencers last month that things were so good for me at that time that there would no doubt be a shitty period coming up for me. I give you that shitty period. Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment