22.7.03

I totally forgot I had this. And I don't think i've posted this on here yet so here goes. Remember my two lovely e-mails from the two guys threatening to kill me because of my Perfect Dark review? Here's the latest in these insane ramblings. I eagerly await the first sensible criticism of my review:

>From: "robert smith"
>To: auto2112@hotmail.com
>Subject: perfect dark
>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:10:44 +1000
>
SOON ALL NON BELEIVERS SHALL DIE!!(useless rambling)
look buddy i dont care if u on a pentium4 3ghz computer YOU CAN NOT INSULT
PERFECT DARK LIKE THAT ok go back intime the n64 was 3 years old when perfect dark came out at the time of its birth the n64 was more powerful then any computer available then. perfect dark has powerful graphics a VERY involving atmosphere and multiplayer options that could impress a quake 3 or unreal tournament impressed.
if i shall gather all if i ever find out who you are and see you on the streets i shall break your face rip off your legs and piss on ur carcass.

No comments: