skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In the beginning... Vol. 2
Autopolis spewed forth...
6.1.04
This is some of the funniest shit i've read in ages!
Matrix Spoof
Song of the moment: Alex Lifeson - Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2004
(133)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(29)
FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY, PWN-WORTHY FUCKING FUNNY. Tha...
I DO not have a girlfriend. Contraire to a certain...
Life is just a candle and the dream, must give a f...
Any of you ever saw 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Bac...
It's horrible to find something out about someone ...
Life's good. It's very good. Best it's been in age...
I wasn't going to update again at the moment but I...
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it bep...
Have a read... IV. Panacea Words and Music by Ged...
(Takes a deep breath) This is a 3:33am blog, but o...
So I told Charlotte and Leann that i'd type up a r...
FINALLY got to see Return of the King tonight... I...
Ok, so I was going to update by posting some huge ...
Sorry, more links... well in this case they're act...
I'm sorry, but I saw this and I literally LAUGHED ...
First off, congrats to whoever hit my 4000 hit mar...
My pc's up the fucking wall. Freezing, porn pop-up...
You know, you walk so many steps, you stop, and yo...
Just a quick blog to say an apology to the person ...
I had an epithany. Well, alright then, not an epit...
Have faith i'm told! Have faith! The last time I h...
Santa got stuck up the chimney, Cos he couldn't p...
This is some of the funniest shit i've read in age...
I can't make everybody happy.
Ok, I just got a telling off because I haven't men...
Read these lyrics and they meant a lot to me. So, ...
I was going to post my new Year's Shout-outs on he...
OH NO!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! What were you doing Lerx...
Ok, so I DIDN'T get round to doing the unresolutio...
►
2003
(216)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(32)
►
2002
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
I am who I am
Carl
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment