15.1.04

First off, congrats to whoever hit my 4000 hit mark. You do all know there's a counter on this page, from wayyyyyy back last year? I'm just shit with HTML and webpage design tho so never was able to bring it up here for all to see. So yeah, 4000 hits since March 2002. That equates to around 200 hits a month I think (VERY VAGUE guess). Which in turn equates to around 8 views a day. But I gotta admit, over the last month the views have sky-rocketed since I found all these lovely sweet Holly Lodge girls just begging for a blog to admire. I mean, it was less than 4000 when I updated this morning, so i've had around 30 hits today alone. Average = 8, Today = 30+. The blog's popularity is rising people, and that can only mean one thing... if anyone can tell me what that one thing is, auto2112@hotmail.com.

So anyways, what to talk about, what to talk about... if you've got something to hide from me, don't hint at it. Don't give me any "I know something you don't know!" do-goodie bullshit , because I ain't interested. If you're gonna fucking disappear from me, do it, but don't do it and let me know. Because i'll only want to get involved and when you say no and I can't, it's going to really fuck with my head.

Oh lovely! A stinging paragraph! What else is to come?

If you don't want me to be involved in any of your business, then don't get me involved! Fuck! Only last night I got involved in shit I weren't interested in BECAUSE someone spoke to me about this shit. So now I get tainted because I know, and yet it wasn't my fault. Ya know what you can do? Kiss my fucking brown pucker, it's all there and ready for you to sniff up at. Get to it ya fucking gobshite-d bastardo.

Anymore viscious sentences?

I love you all, I really do. I think. Well, maybe not all of you... some of you. you know who you are. I think. Well, ok, so some of you don't, but I do. You know. Love. Great. Respect. I heart you... who in gods name said that using the commonly used 'I <3 you!' phrase could be turned into 'I Heart You'??? What a fucked up concept. It'd be funny in other instances, but in this one? Fuck-e off-e (French for 'fuck off').

this blog didn't do much for my credibility but hey, maybe you got a laugh or 7 out of it... maybe.... I think. ARGH!!!!!

Song of the moment: Kenny Loggins - I'm Alright
Movie of the moment: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

No comments: