So I told Charlotte and Leann that i'd type up a really dirty blog about them and now that I have, I don't know what to put... Do I talk about their breasts, of which there is plenty, or their arses of which are curvy? Or do I maybe discuss their lips which look fantastic and able to do many a deed? Or do I maybe discuss their bodies as a whole, as shapely as a bottle of Tango, and just as curvy? Do I talk about their hair, as soft as a pillow of winds, and just as beautiful looking? Or do I just talk about how any guy would fuck them up the arse if given the chance? Personally, i'll just sit here and be thankful with the fact they even give me the time of day at all and acknowledge them as not just friends, but confidantes who just happen to look stunning while at the same time providing me with a knowledgeable mind each. It's a pleasure knowing you dears, it's hard to find peeps like you anymore.
A friend of mine just told me they didn't know what 'S&M' meant. Feel free to tell me how the fuck someone exists who doesn't know of such pleasures.
Another 'friend' of mine just told me to go drown. I couldn't, I still wear armbands.
What else... hows this for coincidental? My dad works in the Royal Mail, in the sorting office, and today he saw two packages for me while he was sorting. How cool! So I am now in the 'know' that something is going to be arriving for me tomorrow! Fantastic! What a lovely WAKE UP!!!! call that will be. :) I'm expecting an album and a DVD... even more might come as I DO have about 13 items winging their way to me...
What else... went the KH last night. I was NEARLY compelled to write a big fuck off blog about it but nah, fuck it up the arse. See ya's tomorrow...
Song of the moment: Rush - Circumstances
No comments:
Post a Comment