Life is just a candle and the dream, must give a flame...
Beautiful. Anyways, how am I? What the fuck do you care? You never ask me how I am. You never sit on my face. You never fuck me hard. You never hold my hand. You never lend me a fiver. You never had breakfast prepared for me when i wake up in the morning. You never wear a french maid's outfit. You never ONCE asked me if I wanted to watch a film, instead opting to watch Hollyoaks. You never even wanted to go have a meal with me because you thought it was too expensive... I hate you!!!
Have you ever just wanted to type the first thing that came into your mind? the above was exactly that. It initially began as some sex complaint (As always with me, mainly that i'm getting none as usual), but then deteriorated into some big sexist fest. Sex. On the brain. On the table! Or even in the back seat? In the entrance to a cathedral? or maybe on a pool table. Snooker table then? Back of a bus. Taxi! Sweet-shop window! Krazy House dance floor. The Sefton Arms carpark. Harry Ramsdens. The roundabout in Tuebrook. Fantastic!
Randomness! It's the saviour of a bored mind. become spontaneous, save the world, or even have a wank while watching an episode of Rainbow. Either way, just enjoy yourself, and don't let life become a chore. Because if you do, it inevitably becomes a bore. And you don't want that. Hate surprises? Why the fuck? Surprises are what make life that little bit more interesting. they make my life interestign anyway. Hate bad luck? I LOVE it. There's people out there who go through life having never experienced bad luck. That's not a life worth living. Least i'ms eeing both ends of the spectrum. ENJOY!!!! PLEASE!!!! ARGH!!!!!! Why????????????????????????????? (Clutches fists in rage!!!)
And at the end of it all... hooyah-kashah-kalakkabakkawakka-facker-la!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment