23.1.04
Life's good. It's very good. Best it's been in ages. So NO-ONE fuck this up for me. If I keep things nice and simple, and on the straight and narrow, 2004 should end up being quite the legendary year for me. If it doesn't work for me... meh. Just another year in my past instead. Another one which i'll end up telling myself I 'learned' from. Which I did from 2003, but they weren't sweet lessons. But then since when has any kind of lesson been nice? Of course, if you have a fantastic teacher, the lesson can be wonderous, but we all know how far and between they are. So yeah, a short blog, but one which details my hope for the year. It's been a fantastic year so far with nary a downside or negative aspect to it. I'm going to do my best to bring this one to fruition, for even I feel I deserve it after last year. Maybe I am being greedy, but i'm not one to shy away from voicing my desires. You all know that. At least you should do.
No comments:
Post a Comment