Have faith i'm told! Have faith! The last time I had faith she called the cops on me! (Ducks tomatoe's and dirty skanky banana peels.) Seriously tho, I will have faith Rache ma dear. Ya more of a friend than you realise, so thanks for listening to my shite! :)
What to do, what to do... I seem to be updating this lately for other people, which ain't no problem at all... AMIE!!! But in updating it for others, I start forgetting about what's going on with me. For starters, I think my blog has rubbed someone the wrong way, so far as they won't speak to me now. Which is cool. I mean, my blog wasn't going to please everyone, but it's a shame that this person has stopped talking to me because of it. I mean to me, it's just a blog. I write what i WANT to write on it, and if peeps have got a prob with it, that's exactly what it is; their prob. Not mine. Same thing happened the other day on MSN. My name was...
¬<( ' .' <) Kirby says: "has my finger been formerly introduced to your clit?" says:
Now, sure, it WILL offend people. But that's not my problem. That's yours. you don't like it? Block me. Delete me. I don't really give a shit. It's my name, it's what I want it as, it's how it will be. Microsoft don't block the use of harsh language, so that opens up a huge spectrum of possibilities for me. if you don't like me talking about the clitoris, then fuck off. Women have them, is it an insult that i refer to one in my name? No it isn't. If I wanna talk about clit's, dicks, arseholes, fucking brain tumours, if I wanna talk about some serial rapist, or if I even want to talk about a dead babies feotus, I will. What's that, you're shocked by one or more of what I just posted? I couldn't give a shit. I am me, no-one else but me. If you don't like me, i'd ask you politely to piss off. You don't HAVE to read this blog, you do it because you feel either compelled to or because you just know me and are intrigued as to if anything's been happening in my life lately. If you're gonna get all hissy because I posted a 'naughty word', I have no time for you. You're not worth the steam off my shit.
Ahem. back to the original point of the person who I think isn't talking to me now because of my blog! All I can say is i'm sorry, but I posted what I wanted to, and i won't change it. If that's enough to make you want to stop speaking to me, then so be it. I don't ask for this silence, it's your choice. I'm always here if you change your mind... of course you might be not speaking to me for a totally different reason altogether! In that case disregard everything I just said and know me as 'The Dickhead Who Couldn't Shut the Fuck Up!'!!!
Surprised by this update? Oh... I dunno some people. But I DO know Chel... who asked me to mention her again!!! What do I say now? Do I talk again about how fantastic she is? And how she's a great listener who has time for everyone? Do i talk about her radiant beauty, and how she's going to make some lucky guy's life brighten up one day? Do I talk about... I could literally keep bringing up all these positive mentions about this young lady, but it wouldn't her justice. i can only provide a bio of her in text form... tho i suppose I COULD post a link to a photo of her... (Imagines her screaming "NO!!!!!!"). I won't. :P
(Edit: Since posting this, I have been told that Chel WOULD like her pic to be shown. SO... That's Rache on the left, then Chel in the red top, Kelly behind them, and Amie on the right. All little angels in their own way... apart from kelly, who just don't like my chips. :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment