Ok, I just got a telling off because I haven't mentioned another one of these Holly Lodge ladies that i'm becoming inundated with lately. the latest is lady Chel who is an absolute pleasure to know! She makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And also, she's a fantastic talker and listener, who's got a fantastic head on her shoulders and WILL get into Uni whether she passes 4 A Levels or 2. And you WILL break free from your eternal chain of captivity... just need to get a bit of money first then tell the world to FUCK OFF!!! :P
Holly Lodge girls!!! You know who you are! I'mt alking about the Leann's, the Vicky's, the Katie's, the Chel's, the Amie's, the Charlotte's, the Rache's, and any other Holly Lodge lady who's fretting over her AS's / A Levels... they mean shit! the teacher's WILL tell you that you HAVE to pass 4 to get into uni. Bullshit! I got into uni with an A, and a D. TWO!!! Don't listen to them gobshites, cos they only tell you this to put the shits up you. they're just jealous cos they can't do it all again...
Adieu.
Song of the moment: Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life
No comments:
Post a Comment