26.1.04
It's horrible to find something out about someone that you have a friendship with, which reveals that person to be someone totally different to what you originally perceived them to be. It can be very painful, while on the other hand it's the kind of thing you need to know if you ever had any doubts about a person's authenticity. I find it a shame. Building someone up from experience can be such a pleasure, especially if you find them to be an absolute delight to be around. But when you get to the bottom of the barrel of truth, and it slaps you in the face, all that niceness you previously realised just breaks down around you. I've experienced this with more people than I can care to list over this past weekend, but at least I know this now. And the best part is? They don't even know it. So at least i can avoid all possible shit and stay happy with my life as it is. And also remain safe in the knowledge that I'M still who I profess to be. And I always will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment