4.1.04

I was going to post my new Year's Shout-outs on here today but then decided not to. I appreciate Skip and H for their absolutely honest and heartfelt comments, but for some reason I just felt like I couldn't do it. I know it's a cliche, but if you feel like you were on my good side, and that you meant something to me over the last year, then you'd have felt completely within your right to believe I would have shouted out to you. And this isn't a cop-out, but I guess I feel that no matter how many names I shout out, there'll be the obligatory bastard who just HAS to stand up and say, "Hey, why the fuck weren't I mentioned???!!!!" So, no shout-outs, but give me credit, i did type up that ridiculously long end of year update.

What's been happening... well, I went out last night to the KH. T'was fantastic. I mean, better than usual. Got to see the insatiable Leann, Charlotte, and Rache and we just had a great rocking night! Got very drunk, well, they did ;) and we had a great night. Least i hope they did!

2004, you're looking SO fucking rosey right now. And hey peeps, i'm happy!!! I'm genuinely happy! It might not last long (and usually doesn't when i bring up how happy I am), but i'm going to make the most of it while it's here. It just feels nice. Like, in recent times i've told myself I was happy, when really I wasn't, but this time, it just feels right. Who knows, I may be talking absolute arse nuggets, but so long as i'm positive...

Song of the moment: Silverchair - Miss You Love
Movie of the moment: The Life of David Gale

No comments: