To start off this blog... I can't remember what I was going to say. I am drunk mind you, so maybe that's why. Oh, but I DO want to dedicate this update to THE lady of all things Velvety... shit, I dunno your real name. Ah fuck, Velvet it is then! This lady told me tonight...
That she found my writing to be very beautiful. Which is one of the greatest compliments i've received all year. Sure it's about just my writing, but the fact of the matter is, I DON'T have to do this blog. I only do it because people expect it of me, so naturally, you would expect this to consist of a very rushed and tired nature. But I DO try my best, and i guess that that is proved when i receive comments such as Velvet's 'beautiful' comment. It means the world to me, it really does. And oh my god... your hugs are just out of this world. I don't know why, but there was something about the way you hug that made me go all 'Christ almighty!!!'!!!. you keep up with those hugs dearest, they're absolutely fan-fucking-tastic.
Is my writing beautiful...? I certainly get enough, "You should write an autobiography / novel / snuff film!!!" comments to warrant such an accolade. Do I REALLY write beautiful madame Velvet? Hmmm, I don't know. It's an interesting thing to look at. What IS a blog? it's what you make it. I used to write my blog as a perspective look at life, but more nowadays it's become an attack against life. I've attacked ex's, women in general, workplaces, the government, and comedy. No longer do I seem to lead an unbiased look upon the world we live. It all seems to fall from my opinions instead. Could I write an autobiography? Doubtful. I DEFINITELY have lead a life which COULD warrant such a production, but i'm not famous enough. A novel instead? Definitely. But do I have the patience to create something which people would only read? hmmmm... I think not. Do I have the patience to create something which people would only 'witness'? i.e., a film? Most definitely. One day, could I MAYBE direct my lifestory? For sure, but then the demand would have to be there. And I sincerely doubt there's much demand to hear about the life of an over-weight slobby geek, but who knows, stranger things have happened...
PS: Don't e-mail me with "You're not slobby! / Overweight! / Geeky! e-mails. I don't beleive this in a negative way, more a positive way, in which i can sit back and laugh at my grotesque proportions. Pee-arrr hooyah.
Song of the moment: Rush - Peaceable Kingdom
No comments:
Post a Comment