skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In the beginning... Vol. 2
Autopolis spewed forth...
13.11.03
Just trying to figure out this comments thing that her gracefulness
LadyH
has sent me...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(133)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(29)
▼
2003
(216)
►
December
(29)
▼
November
(28)
Right, a SOBER blog now. Yes, my last blog was typ...
To start off this blog... I can't remember what I ...
No major update today, just a song's worth of lyri...
Oh hooyah... Went to see Bottom 5 LIVE last night...
http://www.virtualmodel.com/mvmhome/jsp/home.jsp? ...
So anyway, Pete was looking for Blakely's blog, bu...
I was reading someone elses blog, and out of respe...
There are people out there who deserve to fail. Th...
I have stood up for the rights of my fellow screen...
Just thought i'd update before I went to bed for U...
Me and Pete had a long talk in the taxi home tonig...
I hear what ya saying Pete ol' boy, and unfortunat...
LadyH!!! I can't get the bastard working!!! :( Dun...
Just trying to figure out this comments thing that...
Mog, I fucking love ya man! I'm glad to see me and...
I'm updating this from our university's computers ...
It seems my update with the sites yesterday was po...
Lady H loved the ebay auction I posted yesterday s...
'P' got back in touch after I mentioned their e-ma...
I HAD to post this ebay auction. One of the funnie...
It's nights like these I REALLY wonder why I bothe...
It's poetic justice that after writing yesterday's...
Something strange is going on... all around me peo...
Prepare yourselves for ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Just remembered, while looking round my fave site ...
had a good bitch today with my very good fellow Un...
In response to Lady H, we didn't win, got into the...
It was tonight that I realised my brother is one o...
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(32)
►
2002
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
I am who I am
Carl
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment