It seems my update with the sites yesterday was pouplar, cos I racked up around 50 visits in all of yesterday. Not bad! I might do it again in the future, just let you lot be aware of all these cool sites that b3ta have on offer.
I really felt like criticising certain things in this update. People who've failed me massively in my life, my annoyances with the world surrounding me, how University is big charade... but then I decided I wouldn't. I re-read through a lot of my whole blog recently, and this year started off with happiness, went into ecstasy, and for the 4 months it's been sheer negativity. And I don't want that. Most of all in my life, nor for people reading this little blog of mine. It HAS been hard for me, there's no denying that, and I guess some of the pain and hatred still bubbles away in me, but on the outside i've done a pretty good job of putting on a brave face and attacking the world all guns ablazing. Things can only get better they say, and that also applies to this Blog. Trust me, I never thought this thing would garner the support and hits that it has. And yet after a year and a half it still looks the same. It WILL be looking better in the future, please trust me on that. I want it to be an important part of my internet life. It deserves it with some of the shit i've put on it. I have a bad day, and who hears about it? My blog. Poor bastard.
I hope Mog's gig with The Guild of Defiants goes well tonight in The Cooler. I would have DEFINITELY come Mog, if not for the personal differences I have with one of the members of one of the other groups who were also playing. And the fact that i'm sure there'd have been someone there in the audience supporting same group who I really don't want to see. So I AM sorry mog. Forgive me, and i'll try and get my big fat sweaty hairy arse down to ya next shin-dig! :) The Guild of Defiants ladies and gentlemen... check out their song 'Chinese Whispers', which is definitely their best one. They're a fantastic group, and deserve every ounce of success that hopefully comes their way in the future. I'm behind ya's all the way lads, and who knows, one day ya might be asking me to produce a music video for you! :P I've already got the owners of Contraband asking me to do one for them, advertising the shop! God help me...
Song of the moment: Kingdom Hearts (Video Game) - Traverse Town
Movie of the moment: JFK
No comments:
Post a Comment