12.11.03

Mog, I fucking love ya man! I'm glad to see me and you share the same hatred for THAT band. Ya blew them away in a battle of the bands not long ago? Makes the heart grow fonder! Trust me my friend, I WILL be there for your next gig, even if they're there. Gotta stand up for what I believe in, and I DO believe in The Guild of Defiants! Keep it going lads, ya's are fantastic. :) Apparently, they've also got an EP out this month. If it's anything like the songs i've heard, it's gonna be big. They NEED to be big.

Music aside... Lady H, you're going to have to give me a link to those comment boxes. I have no idea where to go for them, so if ya can send me a link in an e-mail, that'd be more than appreciated!

Be good to me, Martha My dear...

This Saturday i'm going to be filming a kind of 'farewell' to Contraband. yeah, you heard me. Can you believe I got a job with this place, and yet the building won't even be standing this time in 6 months? It's typical really. Looks like i'm gonna have to start job-hunting again ALREADY...

No comments: