I hear what ya saying Pete ol' boy, and unfortunately I can't believe you could fix that. Times like those only happen when all your mates are single. Remember the days of me, you and Andy? Now THEY WERE the days. Alas, we probably will never reclaim them again, but all is not in vain. We still have eachother... :)
Anywho, enough of the pleasantries aside and I FINALLY received my copies of Rush: Live in Rio on R1 DVD and CD, Clerks R1 DVD, and Dogma R1 DVD... TWICE!!!!!!!!! I received them twice! So I actually received 8 items, instead of 4. They told me in an e-mail, "If you receive the original order after we've resent it, we'll sort something out so as you can send us back the second lot of them." FUCK OFF. I had to wait 3 weeks for my items, from a web-site that told me 3 - 5 days. So what am I going to do with these extra items of each? Fucking sell them. I've already sold the Rush ones, £35 for the two. That means i'm still £25 down on the deal. But if I sell Clerks and Dogma Region 1 DVD's (Both special Editions, can't get them over here), for £20 each, i'll end up £15 up on my original order... Isn't life fucking shiny when it works out for you like that? :D :D :D
Song of the moment: White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Movie of the moment: Clerks
No comments:
Post a Comment