I really didn't feel like updating this but it's my first in a short while so what the fuck.
My 3 week research project is now held back until this Friday, and so whoever wants me to grace them with their presence, they have an extra 2 days with which to do it! How handsome.
Life's confusing at the moment, and people are acting so differently. Priorities are changing and yet why do I ALWAYS feel like the only one staying true to my character? All I ever see around is fakers, actors, and bullshitters. It gets quite annoying when these people are your friends and they're unfortunately you're no.1 trust bank. Tough to put such trust into such an account really.
I need to start unleashing my true beliefs to people, and my true feelings as well. I'm not a shy guy (SUper Mario!), but i do often shy away from saying certain things because I just KNOW i'll offend someone. I must endeavour to cease such operations and become even more open than I already am.
Oh and I have tickets to see Steve-O live!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment