Day 7: Continued II
Morale has sunk to an all-time low. One of the lads, Martin, has decided he's going to have a aone-to-one with Kay later because things really have got out of hand. This experience has ended up being a complete shambles, tho I myself am not blaming the Uni, cos they certainly weren't to blame for the fire. They really should have sorted out the builders problem tho. That was such a disgrace. The 3 lads are in the bedroom all lying on their beds. I'm the only one in the living room. It's a sign of how low things have become that they'd rather be in beds, unable to go asleep, than in the living room playing games, reading, or watching some films. I think Martin may walk. He's REALLY pissed off with the whole affair. He keeps talking about how it's going to drive him insane as well. I really feel sorry for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment