13.1.03

Day 4: Screwed Up Body Clock

Today was the first day of our weird times for sleeping and waking. Got up at midday, not weird, but going to bed at 7am tomorrow. WEIRD. Pete and Chris are enjoying Champ Manager amazingly, never seem to be off it. I finally got round to playing Resident Evil on Gamecube again today and ended up on it for a solid 4 hours. Great when ya have all this time to yaself!

Had a healthy meal of Chicken noodles today. Went down a treat. Strange, but I just ain't eating that much which is strange when you see how they behave on Big Bro, eating to pass the time. It's a good thing I suppose, but then I ain't exactly getting exercise. Only cos I can't be arsed. I didn't exercise outside of here, and I certainly ain't starting just cos i'm in here.

A few people are e-mailing, txting, sending pigeon mail, etc, about where to get the Steve-O tickets from. I got ours from the ticket booth at the entrance to St. John's precinct at the base of the tower, but i hear ya can also get them from the box office in Virgin. Go get them. Now.

No comments: