23.1.03

Day 12: Surreal

Isn't it funny. I was really bored before so picked up the book,Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser, and also thought i'd listen to The Wall: LIVE at Earls Court while I was at it. Not funny? I think it is, especially when you consider The Wall is about alienation, which i've purposefully undergone during these 3 weeks stuck inside here. It just reminded me about my Shawshank message from last night. Eerie.

What's been happening. Fuck all. Tho we have been told that we're gonna be without water or heat for 8 hours on Saturday. Which is a nightmare cos the toilets are gonna be fucked too. Which means we can only use each toilet once, and not use it again till they're fixed. So i'm gonna be dropping some excellent chutney bombs into the girls toilet, and maybe not flush it in the process too. I hope ladies from the Henry Cotton Campus read this, so they can realise that they may end up sitting down on the same toilet seat that I too have frequented my big fat hairy arse on. :D

So yeah, that's gonna be a bad 8 hours on Saturday. What else... Chris is acting decidedly cold toward me. Dunno what that's about, maybe he finally figured out how much i dislike him. He's fucking more annoying than syphillis of the eyeballs.

Anyway, with that, i bid ye all farewell. I may post again later if i'm suicidally bored, but I dunno if i'll get that bad...?

No comments: