Day 16: Students
They've been everywhere today like ants, and they were giving me funny looks just cos I had a wire hanging out of my shorts!!! Have you ever saw a student? Yet they were giving ME the funny looks. I was dying to kick the shit out of each of em', even if some of the ladies were quite tasty. What do i look like walking down a corridor with a bowl of cornflakes in my hand? Fucking respectable if you ask me, at least I know where the dinner table is. Half of those gobshites couldn't even afford one.
What else has been happening. DREAMS. I've been having the most fucked up dreams in here. Want a list?
1. I dreamt I was part of The Beatles. But i couldn't play guitar, so like Stuart Townsend (Think that's his name) I had to blag my way through a live performance in front of what seemed like a miniscule crowd. it was a strange dream but made even stranger that I played next to john lennon. He was so real-life like it was scary.
2. I dreamt I was getting chased by Jack 'The Butcher' O' Hara in a WWII Air Hanger. If you don't know what i'm talking about, I am actually referring to the fantastic game series on the PC known as 'Commandos'. It was fucked up, so badly fucked up. He didn't have his knife though which was a relief i suppose.
3. I dreamt I had gone back in time with my dad, mum, and brother Lee over the course of 10 years, to 1992. And it was in such a way that it was impossible to get back, so I was devestated about leaving all my friends, my job, my university prospects behind without being able to do it in 1992. I thought of Blakely actually being in Junior school, and i was now in a position to never be able to speak to him again. I thought of all the cool peeps from work, who i'd never see again cos my position would mean me never having got that job in Spencers. It was a terrifying dream which culminated in me breaking down and telling my mum I couldn't do this and I had to get my dad to take me back to 2002, to which she replied he would but I knew in my heart he couldn't. I am not kidding, it was this vivid.
4. it goes on. I dreamt I went on a date with the cartoon character Ginger, from the pretty cool Cartoon 'As Told By Ginger'. This was initially beyond me, especially as we went to the Krazy House, but we were dressed for a night in Mathew Street? However, this is the one dream that I now fully understand, especially after looking back over the last year. It makes more sense than the time travel one, tho if you ask me, the time travel one could be interpretted as my being locked away for all this time, and now that i'm missing everything so much, i'm gonna make the most of it when I get out. So when i went back in time, I realised just how much all the little things in life were important to me. Oh, and Ginger WAS in cartoon form, but don't ask me how that worked out with me being a human.
5. I finally dreamt that I stopped a Nazi rally in Newsham Park, while in the nude, before the Nazi's caught me and then punished me to a ride on Blackpool's 'The Big One', which unofrtunately for me had track missing, which saw me flying off in the cars into the ocean. Again, don't ask me, I just dreamt it.
Yeah, 5 fucked up dreams, and only one I fully understand. I always used to mock the contestants of Big Brother when they always went on about these dreams which I always thought they made up, but after the dreams i've experienced in here, I will now always believe whatever crazy dreams they come up with, cos they're definitely real.
That's about it for today now. If you wanna e-mail me, it's auto2112@hotmail.com. See ya round kiddo's...
No comments:
Post a Comment