Day 6: Fire
It started off with us getting up 20 minutes too early. TWENTY MINUTES!?!?!?! That was way out of order. The reason? The university was on fire, or at least we assumed it was for the fire alarm at 8pm that was ringing through our sleep induced lazy ears. So we all ran outside, at 8pm, very tired, and silly me had forgotten to take any footwear up to bed with me so I stood outside in the freezing cold for 15 minutes in my bare feet. I was nearly crying it hurt that much. It was agony.
We soon found out the fire had happened outside one of the fire exits, there's irony for you. We didn't get told how it started tho, probably some 'ruffians' or local riff-raff. Either way, i'm fine and dandy, so you don't all need to get down here to check on me!!! Like you'd all be arsed to anyway.
Had a tricky day in here today, and not just cos of the fire drama. I came to the realisation that i dislike Chris. He's so annoying, always shouting out 'Soave!!!' which is Peter's surname, but it's the way he says it. He's also always talking about girls he's had sexual friendships with and how he used to ring them up to see if they fancied any. He's embarrassing yet SOAVE!!! seemed to be genuinely interested. Maybe he ain't lost his cherry yet.
I also witnessed Chris and Martin have a kick-off over a game of Monopoly. These two are 19 / 20 years of age, and they were flipping over the limit on houses you could buy for any property you owned. It was embarrassing and to say me and SOAVE!!! were laughing would be an understatement.
I'll have to say, it's a strange environment, and one which i'll be glad to see the back of. Not only that but I miss my mates so much, whether they be online, from work, or from uni. I'm missing all you guys so much that i'm gonna be loving seeing you all again... and i'm only 6 days in. Ya have to wonder why I do it to meself really. I don't know, apart from my desire for experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment