Day 14: Early
Great news! I'm now getting out a day earlier than previously planned, so next Saturday lunchtime I shall be getting evicted from here and you therefore bank on me being in the Krazy House for the night to celebrate my freedom!
On a negative point, Chris has reached an all-time low with me. If I hear him slagging off scousers anymore than he already has been i'm really gonna fucking take him aside and say something. If he was at least thinking about his slagging off I wouldn't mind, but it's fucking ridiculous reasons.
Chris: Liverpool deserve the shitty run they've had.
Me: Why?
Chris: Cos they do, deserve every draw and loss they've had.
Me: Whatever.
(Chris totally oblivious to what he's just said, and doesn't realise it's fucking ridiculous.)
Another conversation we've had:
(I'm walking up to Chris and Martin)
Chris: ...fucking thieving bastard scousers.
Me: What was that?
Chris: Oh, nothing.
I fucking hate this guy. I haven't said a thing about Manchester, where he comes from. He just has a chip on his shoulder I guess. When I get out of here i'll give his e-mail addy to you all so you can all slag him off and threaten him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment