Day 17: Anticipation
I wanna get out of here. It's not even missing people now. At least a week ago I wasn't too bored but these past two days have been horrible. So fucking routine based. I don't even seem able to change my own daily plan, despite the fact it's all up to me. After tonight, I only have two more nights of sleep to go. And then freedom comes this Saturday. Freedom. The word on its own seems like gold dust. And it will be. I'll feel like a Big Brother evictee, but a pleased one. Pleased to get out early, pleased to see everyone, pleased to not have something probing my rectum for 23+ hours a day. Just quite simply pleased.
Today, in the house of mouse as a delectable citizen out there seems to have named it for me, Chris found porn. When I say he found it, it wasn't like it was his first time, but it may as well have been for the time he's spent looking at nude women today. I'd guess he's been looking for about 5 hours total today. And we've been up for 11. He should be blind now. I wish he was an' all, so he couldn't watch them fucking scummy Mancs playing their arrogant football.
Pete is adding words to his list of 'To learn'. He also believes Chris has been looking for 'Kiddy Porn'. Unfortunately I found this to be untrue, but if it was, boy would I love to ship the bastard off to the police.
As for Martin, he's on exactly the same page as me from the looks of things. He seems to have the exact same complaints, and the exact same mannerisms as me. Oh and we seem to be the only two taking showers. Pete hasn't had one in a week. I haven't had a shave in over two. I have quite the muff hanging off my chin and sides. It's DEFINITELY coming off for Saturday.
That's all for today I think. Only two more full days to go then i'm out. For those of you who i'll be going the KH with on Sat, i've gotta find out what time i'm leaving here before figuring out what time i'm meeting ya'll. I've heard it could be as late as 7pm, even 8. I'm hoping not, but if it is, i'm gonna have to work around it. Au revoirski for nows...
No comments:
Post a Comment