11.1.03

Day 2: Sleep and Breakfast

Sleeping was horrendous. We have to go to a different room because of the building and to make matters worse, i'm on the top bunk!!! :( I HATE top bunks. Also, there was this consistent ticking all the way thru the night which would only go away if I slept in a certain fashion. However, when I finally fell asleep, I was well away. And good ol' Chris's alarm was great for waking us up at 8am this morning... yes, 8am. There really is such a time. Whoever invented it needs shooting though.

Breakfast was ok. I could have had ya usual cereals, or toast but i opted for sausage on toast instead. Friggin' marvellous too, Thick Sausages from Tesco's pack of 8, can't go wrong.

This vaseline covered probe is annoying. Always worrying that it's going to come out is the worst. I ain't the only one annoyed with it either, the other 3 lads are very pissed off with it. I suppose Michael J. Fox's autobiography is the only thing keeping me going at the moment... and the fact that we plan on watching the Steve-O DVD tonight!

No comments: