6.12.03

You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry


Wow, a whole 3 days. Though it still feels like 2 cos it's 3:56 and I haven't gone to sleep yet. BUT ANYWHO...

There's so much i want to say, but don't know how to. What, i'm gobsmacked??? For once??? Yes! miracles DO happen!!! I did go to see The Australian Pink Floyd last night, which was a devestatingly accurate portrayal of THE Pink Floyd. If you're as big a fan as I am of the Floyd, you really got to see this Aussie tribute band. They're just unreal. I mean really, how good are they, erm, apart from very??? I know YOU love it. :D :D :D

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...

take me for who i am, not what i am, and what will be unveiled to you is worth more than satisfaction itself. It's a graceful pleasure.

Song of the moment: Radiohead - Creep
Movie of the moment: Pirates of the Carribean

No comments: