7.12.03

Stranger's passing in the street,
By chance two seperate glances meet,
And I am you and what I see is me,
And do i take you by the hand,
And lead you through the land,
And help me understand the best I can...


Right, let's get something straight here bollox. if i'm paying for a ladies services, regardless of how little/large I spend, I would expect a reaction of which my penis would at least get a semi-on. And maybe the chance to jizz all over her tits... I am NOT paying £5, £10, or 50p, just to have some stripper wiggle her fucking hairy arse in my face, regardless of how slim, slender, and attractive she may be. The fact of the matter is, they don't give a shit who you are, or who gives them the money to 'shake dat booty', so long as they get paid. It's hardly service with a smile, and the only reason they smile at all when they're around is because they can smell the ink of the notes you have tucked away safely in your pocket. Strippers do fuck all for me, unless she happens to be my girlfriend, and the 'show' is taking place in my bedroom. In which case I will happily throw any sum of cash at her, because i'd know she thoroughly deserved it, and best of all i'd be looking at a ruddy good rogering afterward too. Strippers are sleazy. So's porn, but at least that's free. Strippers are as bad as people you loan money to, only to never give it back. they too provide fuck all of a service.

I'd like to think there was something else I might like to say, besides denouncing strip joints as being fleecers of hard working cash... no, there isn't. Bah, I hate it when you come to a Blog fully loaded and the material drops out like Flynny in La Bateau!!! Arse Nuggets.

Anyways, a quick thanks to Pillow, and Sarah, who BOTH downloaded Peaceable Kingdom. I haven't heard yet from either if the song was up to their standards, but the fact they downloaded it after I made that request (and many a time...) means a lot to me, and to both of them I applaud ye. They've proven it's not an epic task to do something which someone requests, and very politely too may I add! If everyone took a little time out to do something which would please another person, the world would be a better place.

Song of the moment: Pink Floyd - Echoes

No comments: