Here's something I cottoned onto today. SOME women like the idea of a guy jacking off whilst thinking of them. They do. Not ALL, just some. I myself know two ladies, both who've told me they like the idea. ONE who asked if I myself ever think of them while I jack off. Is there more of you out there? Hiding behind your little miss goody two shoes personas??? Because if there is, and you like the idea of guys jacking off while thinking of you, then PLEASE get in touch with me because I would be more than grateful to insert you into my head while fighting with my fist. Even better, if you'd like me to spray all over your tits while smashing your face in with a crowbar, i'd be more than happy to! Or EVEN BETTER!!! Bring round your alsatian, and we'll tie him up to th... (Men in white coats run in, while I try to fight them off with a paper gun.)
Ahem. Anyway, nice to see everyone still pretending to read this blog. Get out and have a wank over a gate handle.
Song of the moment: Rush - Freeze (Part IV of the 'Fear' Trilogy)
No comments:
Post a Comment