24.12.03

I'd like to think I could type up a positive blog, what with the holiday season and it being Xmas Eve, but i'm feeling really shitty due to one HELL of an annoying fucking cough. I HATE COUGHS!!! I had a 3 month long one from March to the end of June!!! Haven't I had enough to last me for a few years? COUGHS!!! Fuck off.

Anyways, see if I can save this slowly dying update. One of my fellow bloggers, Skippy, has updated with a very honest well-wishing update, and it means the world to me to be included in such a list with other literary legends. Hmmm. That's almost pompous of me... ALMOST. Anyways, i'd like to think I will have a better year in 2004. 2003 weren't bad. Well at least the first half weren't. The second half saw me reach an all-time low and it was the likes of you Skip who kept me from burrowing deeper inwards. I couldn't have done it without the advice you gave me. That's not to say others didn't help me, because a lot of you who read this did, but it was Skip who really hit me where I needed to be hit. It's that kind of person that can do that for you. the kind of person who won't hold back on their true feelings and emotions, because they know that presenting themselves as being as honest and genuine as they can gives people around them a well-needed authentic mind. I always thought I was like you Skip, but 2003 taught me that i'm never going to be treated seriously by people who really need to take me that much more serious. It's mostly my fault, but hey, i'm not going to all of a sudden stop being who i am just so i can try and convince someone that they're making a terrible mistake in regards to their life. If they don't want to listen to me, their loss, I can always wait for the person who DOES want to hear what i think.

Thanks a lot Skip, it made this ol' coughing fucker a whole lot happier to read your thoughts. :) You're a true saint amongst a world of sinners.

Song of the moment: Alex Lifeson - I Am the Spirit

No comments: