skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In the beginning... Vol. 2
Autopolis spewed forth...
18.12.03
i don't really get it, but
LadyH
suggested it so... here's my buzzometer???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(133)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(29)
▼
2003
(216)
▼
December
(29)
And so it ends... First off, I need to give the w...
Just a quick update before I go to bed. I do under...
What a few days... Went out Friday to La Bateau ...
Just a quick blog, it's just such a shame going ro...
So it's Christmas Day again. I remember updating t...
I just want to make a quick apology in regard to m...
I just recieved a sharp shock to the system from a...
I'd like to think I could type up a positive blog,...
Brace yourself... upcoming is one lllllllllllllooo...
just finished reading Pete's last two days worth o...
how true is this? :D Enjoy!
i don't really get it, but LadyH suggested it so.....
I felt oddly compelled to type up a stinging attac...
I have been posting loads of little individual upd...
This trailer didn't only just blow me away, it mad...
I did it in 8 seconds.I deserved an A+!!Take the H...
This picture is funny beyond words. Enjoy. :D
I was reading your blog from Thursday my friend, a...
In response to Laura's mention about the Pink Floy...
Remember a week or two back I said: Give me all y...
Just finished watching 'Meet the Parents', you kno...
I feel I really oughta update this blog with somet...
http://www.snafu.com/Rotation.html ARGH!!! My eye...
Stranger's passing in the street, By chance two s...
You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry ...
Glad to see a few sniggers at my last blog. Maybe ...
Here's something I cottoned onto today. SOME women...
Where to begin... First off, Velvet! Nice to see ...
Give me all your strength. I'm at the beginning of...
►
November
(28)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(32)
►
2002
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
I am who I am
Carl
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment