3.12.03

Glad to see a few sniggers at my last blog. Maybe that's where i'm going wrong with this update. Maybe i've become too serious and just need to unleash the fun side of me. Because there IS actually one hidden away inside of me, really! Should I start being 'funny' again in my blogs? i think the blog's ended up as it is now because I thought it needed to be more sensible, but what do you reckon? Fuck sensible or what? We're going to have to see, but I detect a change in content for this little page of mine... watch this space.

PS: i'm going to keep asking. It's the SMALLEST of requests. So one of you, go download 'Peaceable Kingdom' by Rush, and send me an e-mail by auto2112@hotmail.com. Tell me what you think. Go. NOW!!!

Song of the moment: Rush - Manhattan Project

No comments: