22.12.03

Brace yourself... upcoming is one llllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ass blog.

I guess I should start off by talking about the Xmas night out I had with 'The Kids of the Krazy House'. I don't know how to describe the night... it was fun, no question about that! I had a laugh with the gang, and I definitely got a little too tipsy. Who did I see? Drum roll please...

Lady H, Skippy, Kayte, Jenny Anne, Velvet and her fella, Snarlie, Nick and his good lady Joey, DDevil and his lady gemma, Ickle Pickle, Patchie, Paula, Becki, Blakely as always, Phil, Flyynie, Lizzie (She SO needs to get fucked by me), Sam, Faye, their friend with the big tits (Why do I ALWAYS forget her name???), Kate and her friend fresh from a Mathew St. night out (Shudders), Bin Boy, and i'm sure there were many more faces that i've forgotten but hey, it was a good list wasn't it???

So yeah, good night, everyone was cheerful, loads of pics taken which so far have made me look even scarier than I already am, and if ever the opportunity arises again, i would more than definitely go on another 'Kids' night out. It was absolutely play-doh.

What else has been happening in my life... I seem to have a stalker. Here's the txt's this person's sent me so far:

I kno where u live dead man

?? A real psycho is easy 2 fit in! U have prob seen me but dont know me really? Hehe

The message I just sent 2 Auto! He asks me who I was! "?? A real psycho is easy 2 fit in! U have prob seen me but dont know me really? Hehe" i'm tryin 2 fuck with his head! Hehe

not telling? Hehe! I know who u r though! "AUTO!" :)

Ok

Dont fuck with me! I'll c u soon! "Auto!" :)

In the krazyhouse! N other places! Just around!

C ya soon! :)


Strange really. I'm in the frame of 2 minds about this really. One, it could be this REAL nutcase who used to stalk me, until we got the police involved and she stopped it. Or two, it could simply be one of my mates fucking me about. Though they don't seem the kind to do something like the above. My favourite part? the 3rd message down which looks like it was supposed to be sent to someone else, but the sender sent it to me by what looks to me to be a mistake. Fantastic. only in the world of txting could such a fucking stupid mistake take place. :D Anyways, I WAS going to post the person's mobile number up on this blog, but fuck it, it'd end up being more hassle than it's worth. And it's Xmas after all. It is intriguing tho... they seem so sure that they WILL see me. Fucking pains in the arses.

Gary Jules got to no.1! Fantastic! it's about time we had a genuine christmas no.1 that wasn't about Christmas. Any song that is about Christmas that gets to no.1 has just took the easy route. mr. Jules? Not him. he did it the hard way. No-one had ever heard of him (Unless you were like me, who'd had his music on his PC for over a year now) but he still beat those annoying fuckers, The Darkness. Blakely and Lee! Come celebrate with me! Jules hit no.1! Huzzah!

Been pondering the prospect of spending yet another Christmas as a single person. It's not nice. But not a whole lot one can do really. I just hope that next year I won't have this again. I really need to find someone who will be there for me through thick and thin, and won't give up on me easily. Considering my longest relationship has only been 6 and a half months, it's safe to say I haven't experienced the full taste of love yet. It's on my 'to do' list that's for sure.

Anything else... i'm sure there is, but it's always so hard after writing a long blog to remember what that other thing was. if I DO remember, be sure to see the fucker posted before the night draws in... adieu.

Song of the moment: Gary Jules - Mad World

No comments: