There's a lot of people who are important in my life at the moment, who are unsure about a variety of things. Whether it be themselves, people around them, untold events that have been sprung upon them, whatever, and it's tricky for me to be standing on the outside looking in, because with so many things going on, even I don't have, not necessarily time for them, more the capacity. Like, if I got too wrapped up in one person's trials and tribulations, i'd only end up neglecting someone else in their hour of need... so fuck em' all, i'll just worry about myself and see what happens through their own decisions for once. :D What's that? I'm an heartless cunt??? Maybe, maybe not, after all, i'm usually sticking my beak in where, it might be needed, but isn't always necessarily listened to, but that's not my main beef with this lot. I guess it'd just be interesting for once to see where everyone goes, without ANY input from me. Nowt, zilch. Just the odd comment here and there for me to go along with what they're saying. Perhaps.
My friends wonder why I call you all of the time,
What can I say?
I don't feel the need to give such secrets away,
You think maybe I need help, no, I know that I'm right,
I'm just better off not listening to friends' advice...
PS: I don't know who Maddox is.
No personal stabs / digs / proclamations / shout-outs / mentions / criticism's / advice to anyone in this update then. Just me rabbiting on more than I usually would. Which can be boring. Especially at this time of my 3:02AM when i'm sitting here in a dazed nether-world, with my arse sweaty from sitting at this seat for fucking too damn long.
Anyone else wish they could block certain people from reading their blogs? At the same time, I guess letting these certain people keep reading can give you chances to show them how happy you are without actually telling them face to face, and that feeling that they're out there somewhere seething BECAUSE you're happy is kind of cool. I sound like a fucking teenage Heat reader or something, but I dunno, I just guess there's some bastards out there who I haven't had the mispleasure in actually seeing in so long, that i'd love to think that they're somewhere out there just HATING the fact my life feels so fucking ace right now. :D God that sounds extremely fucking petty. Still, always good to have a harsh back-stabbing bitch about people isn't it? Even if, again, they might be reading it... which is even better! Revolution 9: Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...numbernumbernumbernumbernumbenrumenbenbumernbuemrbrenerumnme...........
What goes around comes around. Always has, always will. Glad to see that life treats the misfortunate of us out there with a shake of gold now and then. Even if it is only for but a blink of an eye's time worth.
Claim your inspiration. Claim it, grasp it, never let go, and certainly NEVER give it out to a friend to share. Or it'll be in, in, in, shape?
Funny isn't it? Because I have a blog, it means I can type ANYTHING. ANYTHING. At all. I could type out racist comments if need be, I can type out politically charged comments in a hope to swing some people's opinions on our government if I wanted to. I could bash a band that I despise, not because I have a reason to, but just because I can. Freedom of speech can be fun, but at the same time, a truly huge amount of shit. Because as i'm proving, it often leads nowhere. Sure some people might peer in to see what's going on, and go away with a smile / sigh, but either way, some of us actually sit here after typing these thinking, "MY GOD, i'm a fucking god because my typed writing is somewhere in that neverending void called the internet." Maddox himself knows what the fuck that's all about. But as he'll never read it (because he's above shit sites and blogs like this one) he has nothing to worry about. Because there's nothing to worry about with me. I have no power, so can't stray out of line. Which is kind of a good thing. But not something I intended on.
And because I can, I will!!! There's the heart of showbiz for you people!!! The majority don't understand it but what the hell, they go along with it anyway, and you know what that is folks? That's russian roulette for you. While sat at a table with a date in the corner.
For a start, I never, EVER said that was a good thing.
Or did I? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment