19.7.04

Skip, unless I read your comment wrong, I think you may have mistook what I said about 'Genie In a Bottle'. I loved the song. I thought it was fantastic, and had high hopes for the lass. As I said, I even bought the single because I enjoyed it so much. But after that it went so downhill. My argument was that while pop at the moment is devestatingly bad (Save for Timberlake), Christina seemed like a light of hope in the stagnant mess of recycled shit we have today. But t'was not to be. Which was a shame. And what d'ya mean??? ABBA aren't THAT bad!!! :P

Just come off a 3 - 7 shift in the endearing Thorougoods. Came home, cooked myself two lasagna pies, and I dunno, but I must have cooked those fuckers wrong because i've got a wicked case of the squits right now. Shotgun shit comes to mind. Still, tis' always fun not putting any effort in. :D Dunno what i'm going to do tonight... might try a bout of gaming with the following:

Gameboy Advance SP: Final Fantasy Tactics
Gamecube: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Playstation 2: The Simpsons Hit and Run
Nintendo 64: Conker's Bad Fur Day

Plenty of scope for entertainment there. I also watched 'Caddyshack' for the first time in fucking ages with my dad last night, and as always, we pissed ourselves all the way through it. Whether it be Rodney Dangerfield's never-ending stream of insults, Ted Knight's vibrating angry lip, or Bill Murray making grass that you can play golf on and then get stoned on afterward, it's just one of the funniest films ever made. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out, and if you refuse to, you probably enjoy the likes of 'Dude Where's My Car'. Oh, and while i'm on the subject of comedies, you should also try 'Dead Man on Campus' or 'Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo', both also very high on my funniest films ever list.

I think i'll leave this blog here for now as it is. Not a lot of information I guess, but then it's not a fucking bulletin board i'm producing here now is it?... or is it...!

No comments: