Stayed over at the Gray-Z House last night, and it was a rather enjoyable experience! Me, Dave, and Becky decided we'd watch Roy Chubby Brown, big Bro at 10, then Phone Booth, then The Royal Tenenbaum's. i don't think they appreciated the Tenenbaum's as much as i'd have liked em' to, but at least they laughed throughout Chubby Brown and really enjoyed the supremely short Phone Booth. Sleeping arrangements dawned with me having the now defunct Anneka's bed, and becky in her's. Did i tell you I kept the girl up all night? I really oughta see the doc about my snoring. In the end, she ended up buggering off downstairs because my noise was unbearable. Was a fun night tho, even if we didn't get pissed. The drunken antics can wait till tomorrow...
Skippy's last comments were very nice, and even moreso that there's someone out there who takes my film suggestions under their wing. :P I was always under the assumption people heard me go on about relatively unknown films only to run off to the Blockbuster to pick up the latest hollywood hit instead. I understand 100% about the blog comments too. It's a pretty good prediction for why my blog's running quiet lately. Still, rather this than getting lots of viewers because i'm depressed! :P
PS: Oh sick, sick, sick, even this is De-ja-vu!!! What the fuck am I typing??? I just remembered a constant dream I have involving no-one I know, but which involes my bedroom being the way it looks but instead utilising a bar where my bed actually is right now, and some weird guys who sit there looking out of the windows and... why has this just come to me??? I fucking hate worrying fucked up dreams like them. The inexplicable continuing ones that never progress with time. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment