12.7.04

I gotta admit, the comments typed up by peeps supporting this little thing of mine (my blog, not my penis) were extremely heartfelt and supporting. I am going to keep typing, but as I said, it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Still, if i'm reaching to any people, even if it is just providing debates for Skippy at work with Lexy babe, then at least i'm useful for something. :) Which is a good thing. So yeah, it's staying for now, just see how things go, but really, thanks for the positive responses, they mean a lot!

Went to Southport today with the Blakely, my mum and dad, and wee baby Alex. It was a great day! It was good to go on the Traumatizer, Chaos, the Sand Storm with it's gravity induced sickness symptoms, Cyclone (Fucking rickety bastard), and the Wild Cat (amongst others) with my mum who seemed to forget just how 'wild' it was for her, and she had to clutch onto me throughout the ride, poor dear. :) But yeah, it was a really fun day, the food was fantastic as always, we saw the Orange Lodge doing their thing (Bloody catholics), and the weather was splendid. It's no Blackpool, but it's a second best for us lot on the west coast, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a fun laid back day out.

Finally received Rush's new EP, 'Feedback' today which is essentially 8 cover songs by bands who inspired ma' boys. And it's brilliant! Listening to it, you wouldn't know they were covers unless you had heard the songs before, because Rush almost make the songs their own. We listened to it on the way to Blackpool, and my mum loved it like I did. Rush, you've excelled yourselves again. :D Just impress me in September, and you will be my gods...

Apart from that, not a whole lot else to talk about really! My brother's gone to Greece for two weeks with his real mates, so it's relatively quiet round these parts now. I hope he's enjoying himself, because I had from an unreliable source that there's a blackout currently in progress in ol' Greece. Imagine that. :D If it's the truth, i'll be pissing myself when he regails me with his tale of electric-less woe!

No comments: